PWC33 | Akeeba Help Desk Tickets
Supa-Site© Integrated Application :
PWC33 : Xitranets© "Help Desk" Application | "Akeebs Help Desk Tickets©"
Akeeba Help Desk Tickets (ATS) is the professional quality but easy to use Helpdesk / Help Ticketing system included within your Supa-Site©. The 'Akeeba Help Desk Tickets' Application is designed to enhance your Customer support services facilities & improve your Customer satisfaction levels by offering 'Two-way' communication between your Supa-Site© & your Customer.
Akeeba Help Desk Tickets 'Control Panel' :
Akeebs Help Desk Tickets Features :
- An unlimited number of 'User' accounts.
- An unlimited number of 'Category's' (e.g. Technical Support, Billing, Sales - Default is 'Help Required').
- An unlimited number of Priorities (e.g. Emergency, High, Medium, Low).
- An unlimited number of Ticket Statuses (e.g. Open, Closed, In Progress).
- An unlimited number of file attachments pet ticket, with automatic file attachment pruning.
- Reporting using Google Chart Tools.
Note : For security reasons, your Akeeba Help Desk Tickets system is pre-configured to be only available to 'Registered' Members of your Supa-Site©. Access to 'Help Desk' Tickets is offered to 'Registered' Members via an option on their 'Registered Member Menu'.
Help Desk Screens :
Akeeba Help Desk Tickets | 'Frontend' 'Create / View A Help Desk Ticket' Screen :
Akeeba Help Desk Tickets | 'Admin' (Backend) 'Help Desk Ticket' List Screen :
Note : Your Supa-Site's Akeeba Help Desk Tickets system comes pre-configured with one (1) 'Category' called 'Help Required' & is ready to use without the need for any particular modification. If you don't want to offer a 'Help Desk Ticket' service to your 'Registered Members' simply 'Unpublish' the 'Help Desk' 'Menu Item' on your 'Registered Member Menu'.